Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default HALF TERM AGAIN? !!!!!

Is everyone about to be on half term?

How has that happened? Sure it was only Easter a few weeks ago! goodness me, I'm going to blink and it will be time for that C word !!!

how is everyone ? weather here is awful, and forecast to be dreadful all half term !!! typical !!! Can't quite get my head round what i'm going to do when with my tribe ... except the day that I have BIG children, we are GOING OUT, as at home, they 'require' A LOT of activities, that tend to entertain them for a nanosecond, before they resort to shouting and screaming and playfighting ... which is fine in small doses, but not all day !!! They all love each other very much, and being at mine is the time they get to be together, as at school they have different playtimes etc.

We're going to do 30 Days Wild again. Trying to think of some new activities, but seeing as the children are just getting older, I think we can still do most of previous years activities! Can't quite my head in gear to be honest.

Has anyone looked at the HYGGE 'rewilding'? I was away last week, and took my laptop to do some work ... then left the charge cable at home, so didn't really do any! ( and couldn't remember most of my passwords to access anything on my phone ) But I plan to have a good read soon.

2. Likes Maza liked this post
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi

The time definitely seems to be flying by!

I hope you had a nice time away Loocyloo? I totally understand about when you have the older ones over the holidays, it gets like that here too!

We are having a typical Bank holiday weekend weather wise, lots of rain but it did brighten up this afternoon and tomorrow is looking a bit more promising.

I have the week off planned a few days out, catch up with friends etc. The car is at the garage for one day so I have pencilled that in as catching up with work stuff!

I did look at the first lot of the 'rewilding' course as it seems to be being released weekly so have a bit to catch up with now.

Have a good week everyone!
    Pixie Dust

4. Likes loocyloo, Maza liked this post
    aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning. Half term here this week too. We’ve had a lovely sunny weekend although rain over night. The weather this coming week is rainy though so I’ve only got two little ones so I’m happy to stay home or meet up with friends indoors. So much easier than when the older ones are here all day. We had a leaflet posted this week giving details if the Christmas grottos and booking is already open. Why can’t people just live in the moment now??

6. Likes loocyloo, Maza liked this post
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

It's half term here, but I've taken Friday off to do something with DD, and yesterday was Bank Holiday, so it's a short week. I don't have schoolies, but this Summer holiday I will for the first time. I'm exhausted just thinking about it, but it will be nice as they are my old mindess coming back.

We were away in Wales for the Bank Holiday weekend and had lovely weather. Chucking it down now though. We've done lots of printing with mega bloks today, which they loved and did it for ages, bless them - so simple!

I didn't order any of the rewilding stuff this time. I might do the 30 Days Wild, but I've got a few random projects/challenges going on, so I'm not sure if I have the headspace. We're doing Karen Wilding's sunflower challenge and our RSPB challenges. Does anybody listen to Kathy Brodie? I like the podcasts that she releases every Friday, and it's currently her language summit this week, so I'm trying to listen to all of her talks/videos that she releases every day. Are you still enjoying your course Pixie? I enjoyed the maths. It will be interesting to see what the PSED modules are like. Mouse, are you still enjoying your SEND course? I'm really enjoying it, which has surprised me to be honest.

8. Likes loocyloo liked this post