Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Happy Monday 7th March weekly chat!

Good afternoon!

How come it is Monday again! Time just seems to be whizzing by. Hope everyone had a good weekend and a nice week planned.

We had a busy weekend; DD was dancing, so I spent most of my time in a darkened auditorium!

I have a few plans for this week ... meeting friends, going to the library etc. I've also got my new baby doing a settling visit and a prospective parent visit. Also planning to start looking at Spring and planting some seeds.

It's bitterly cold here today...I hope it's warmer where you are.

Have a good week everyone

June 95
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Non childminder member
    childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

Got an extra child today ( all napping) it’s strange having one more can put the dynamics of the day out.childs quite full on so that’s probably why.

What seeds are you doing loocyloo sunflowers? Or veg.

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I have had an extra child today too! Normally they are a happy little thing (that's why I agreed to have them today) but today they have been quite clingy and wanting cuddles. On a positive note we have had a lovely sunny day so have been outside enjoying the Spring sunshine.

After a busy week last week I haven't got much planned this week. I find it difficult to go out far as I have mainly little ones ( under 2s) the whole process of getting in/out the carpus the double buggy is no fun!
    Pixie Dust

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Our weather has been lovely and sunny today, but not particularly warm. I'm longing for warm weather now. Nothing too hot, but nice enough that we can go outside in jumpers rather than coats. Having said that, the children don't seem to notice the cold, unlike me!

What's everyone got planned for the week? I'm getting ahead of the game and starting to think about Mother's Day. I've ordered some flower stickers, although I'm not quite sure what we'll do with them!

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It looks lovely and sunny today, but there is a bitter icy wind.

I've got a little one asleep outside in buggy and 3 others all snoozing inside! But I'm hoping to get outside this afternoon.

Mouse ... for mothers day we often paint/ draw/ stick green 'stalks/leaves/ whatever' on a card or paper, and then randomly stick flowers on it! Sometimes adding a bow.

Dragonfly ... think we're going to do sunflowers, sweet peas, green beans and courgettes. Just got to actually get organised and do it!

6. Likes Dragonfly liked this post
    Feb 15
    Post Thanks / Like

The weather has been mainly sunny but sometimes very cold. We enjoyed a trip to the park yesterday which was good for all of us. I'm hoping the weather is consistently better now! I have some pea shoot seeds to plant and keep inside on the windowsill. I also have some sweet pea seeds and sunflowers and should probably get some herbs. My daffodils are in full bloom and tulips are growing well which makes me happy!

Day off today so I must go and do some exercise!

8. Likes Pixie dust, loocyloo, Dragonfly liked this post
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

We have enjoyed some lovely sunny days this week, this morning we spent the whole morning outside, the children happily played.

Ellisha Tulips are my favourite flower, ours are now growing too.

I hope everyone else is managing to see some sun.
    Pixie Dust

10. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Happy weekend everyone! What’s everyone got planned?

I nipped to Ikea yesterday and stocked up on storage boxes for the toy shed. I always have good intentions that I’m going to keep it tidy, but then end up putting random bags of stuff in there and, before I know it, it’s a mess again and I can’t reach anything at the back! Unfortunately it’s raining quite heavily so it doesn’t look like I’ll be getting it done today!

12. Likes loocyloo, Dragonfly liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

That's me all over Mouse! I start off neat and tidy in any form of storage and then I blink and it's all over the place!

DD is at a dance competition this weekend, so I'm mainly sitting in a darkened auditorium watching dancers!

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

My shed is a bit like that, I keep saying I am going to have a sort out and donate some of it to the local charity shop. as some of the stuff I have used for years but then I think that I might just need it at some point in the future!

I had friends over yesterday for a catch up, I haven't really got any plans for today as the housework was all done yesterday . The weather is quite nice at the moment so maybe a beach was with the dog.

Have a good Sunday x
    Pixie Dust

June 95
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Non childminder member
    childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

My shed is always like that . Clear it out each year, stays neat for awhile then hey ho someone has messed it up again ( only I go in there) can’t find a blooming thing!

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I’m so glad it’s not just me like that with my shed