Good morning Thursday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good morning Thursday

Shh...don't tell anyone...I'm in here hiding from the children!

Today should be a quieter day because some of the usual Thursday children swapped to yesterday so they were here for the Christmas party. I think the ones who are here today are still on a high from the party though as they were bouncing off the walls from the minute they arrived. Luckily my assistant is here today so I've sent her and the children into the garden to do some messy play. I'm watching the children tearing round the garden, totally ignoring the shaving foam and glitter I'm indoors printing out some photos to put on the cards they're making for their parents.

Depending how the morning goes, we'll go for a quick walk to the library before lunch to drop off a card and little present for the staff. They're always really helpful when we go in and when I'm looking for specific books, so I though it would be nice for the children to take them a card and some biscuits.

Then after lunch we'll get the playdough out. That'll hopefully give us a bit of calm in an otherwise loud and busy day

Enjoy your days everyone

2. Likes loocyloo, Pixie dust liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Must be the day for it! Mine are hyper too!

We've come out to the zoo and are having lunch (early!) And then I think we'll head home for a snooze and quiet craft.

I got a wooden 'array' tray from cosy a while back, and put it out today with an assortment of little tree decorations and natural Christmas bits such as pine cones, orange slices, cinnamon sticks etc, and they've had a ball sorting and arranging in patterns.

X

4. Likes Pixie dust liked this post
    Feb 15
    Post Thanks / Like

That's a lovely idea Mouse, for the library staff. Your wooden tray sounds good too Loocyloo, and lovely that they've engaged with it. Hope you both get quieter afternoons.

I have a head ache. I've had a plumber in this week and he's doing lots of drilling. And one of our neighbours has had tree surgeons in for a couple of days, so constant chain saw noise! I'm going out in a bit to get some quiet!

6. Likes Pixie dust, loocyloo liked this post
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

It's very slow day here as only have 1 as the other one was kept at home as they are not well, so we have been racing through various activities and crafts! I have the same 1 chid tomorrow morning too. I think tomorrow we will be off for a long walk.

Ellisha hope your headache goes.
    Pixie Dust

8. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

It’s a day off for me or was supposed to be a quiet day. I ended up with a to do list as long as my arm, doing things for other people. All done now and feel very happy that I got everything ticked off