It’s almost 6pm. Is anyone still working this late or have you all packed way for the weekend now?

I’ve had a busy day. I had a lie in this morning, but then went shopping before coming home and doing the pre-Christmas decorating housework! I know that once the tree and decorations are up, parts of the house won’t have another proper clean before they’re taken down again

DH is getting the tree out of the loft tomorrow. I can’t remember whether it’s already got lights on it or not. I hope it has. I would like a real tree but we really haven’t got anywhere to put one. It would have to stand in front of a radiator so I doubt it would last till Christmas, even if I kept watering it. Also we need a tall, thin tree and a lot of the real ones are too wide for the space. My dream is for a house with a big bay window where I can put a huge real tree

Have you got nice plans for the weekend? I’m in full Christmas mode for the weekend. I need to sort all the presents and food - well, make list about presents and food at least!

Still no sign of Maza. I have seen her on the FB page before so I could find her and message her, but that seems a bit stalkerish. If she doesn’t show up soon, I might have to though.