Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good afternoon Thursday

Well, that was a manic day!

The children were so excited about absolutely anything and everything Luckily the weather was a bit better than it has been so I got them outside at regular intervals to run off some energy. By the time the last one went home I was ready to collapse into the chair. I probably won't move now for the rest of the evening!

This week we've managed to get a lot of our Christmas crafts done. I realised that some of the things I'd thought of doing were actually winter, rather than Christmas, activities so can be saved and done in the new year. It's taken a bit of pressure off knowing I haven't got to get it all done in the next week.

Still no sign of Maza. I hope she's OK and gets back to us soon.

2. Likes Pixie dust, loocyloo liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Enjoy your rest Mouse! I do hope Maza is ok too.

We had a lovely day, we finished off our Christmas cards and the 2 x 3 year olds have been playing their own games with the Christmas small world normally we have a group or go out somewhere today but our car has been in the garage getting fixed so we have had to stay home but everyone was happy at home.

My pasta bolognese is just about ready then it will be time to walk the dog around the block, as much as I hate walking him in the dark it is lovely seeing all the lights and decorations.
    Pixie Dust