Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Monday again!

Registered Childminder since
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Monday again!

Hope everyone has had a lovely Monday, it's been rather wet here just for a change I only had 2 today as one of the babies wasn't feeling too well. The children have enjoyed seeing the Christmas bits out in the playroom, we have had a Christmas themed investigation tray with various baby friendly bits for them to explore plus we made a start on our Christmas cards. It was so cosy in the playroom tonight with just the Christmas lights on and not the big light.

I hope everyone is keeping well as it's been a little quiet on here, maybe everyone is getting busy with the madness of Christmas
    Pixie Dust

2. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

The weather has been awful today - cold, wet and just generally miserable. Several times it got so dark I had to turn the lights on. The children didn't even want to go outside, despite the promise of jumping in puddles.

We did have a lovely day indoors though. The Monday children are fab. They're always excited to see each other after the weekend and play so nicely together. And the bonus for me is that I finish early on a Monday. I had cleared up and was sat down with a coffee before 4 o'clock

What's everyone got planned for the week? We're off to the library tomorrow for an activity session then we've got a childminder friend coming to visit on Wednesday with her children. Apart from that it'll just be the usual free play and crafts.

Pixie, my minded children loved having the Christmas lights on. It creates a lovely atmosphere, doesn't it?

4. Likes loocyloo, Pixie dust liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Evening!

It's been horrible and wet here today, and then, when i went outside at 5.35 to take DD to a class, my car had iced up !!!!

I've been decorating the playroom, wrapping minded childrens presents and i'm not sure what else today! I did help out in school this morning. I won't be going to see the nativity play ( if it is even done live to parents .. looking like it might just be 'live streamed' ) but i was helping sort costumes and rehearse. It's sooooo sweeet and lovely. ( i could go and watch .. i have 'parent' status at school but i don't fancy sitting in the school hall with a hoard of other adults who you don't know if they have LF'd or not! )

Busy week ... doing nothing! ... i have a few crafts i want to get done, tomorrow we are meeting a childminder friend and her minded children for lunch at a cafe, and on wednesday i'm meeting up at another childminders to do craft together. Add in a library storytime and toddlers and that's my week sorted! but other than the crafts, it will just be 'free play' !

Have fun everyone, stay warm, and safe and dry. xxx

6. Likes Pixie dust liked this post
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I have noticed that Maza has been very quiet and not been about since last Monday hope everything is OK with her and her family.
    Pixie Dust

8. Likes loocyloo, Dragonfly liked this post
    Feb 15
    Post Thanks / Like

I have Mondays off at the moment and my only little one is off sick today. It's very windy here on the North West coast so I am doing home stuff. I popped to the local garden centre after I'd dropped my own children at school, to get a couple of Christmas gifts. I did have a sensory tray set up and was planning on doing salt dough, so maybe tomorrow.

I hope everyone stays safe today if you have the wind. And hope Maza is ok.

10. Likes Pixie dust, loocyloo, Dragonfly liked this post
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie dust View Post
    I have noticed that Maza has been very quiet and not been about since last Monday hope everything is OK with her and her family.
    I noticed she hadn't posted for a while.

Maza, do pop on and say hello, just to let us all know you're ok.

12. Likes Pixie dust, loocyloo liked this post