It’s a sunny Sunday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default It’s a sunny Sunday

Yesterday was a bit of a grim day, but we’ve had a lovely sunny start to today.

DH and I are going to have a drive out to a garden centre to have a look at their Christmas display. There’s a lovely walk through the woods from the car park so we’ll do that first, then look at the display, then have coffee and cake!
    On the way home I need to stop off at a friend’s house to drop off some books I’m lending her. DH has already warned me that I’m not to stand talking on the doorstep for ages, like I normally do. I’ve told him to take a book to read, just in case

Then this evening I’ll start thinking about what resources I’m going to get out for the week ahead. These Sunday nights come round way too quickly!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone

2. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

It's very sunny, but cold here.

It's our dogs 2nd birthday today, so we took him for a walk in the local (15 mins drive) National Trust place. He goes a bit crazy there though as he finds it so stimulating, so he's a bit of a trip hazard to walk! We bumped into one of my mindees.

Yesterday, on our drive back from a woodland walk, we stumbled upon a farmers shop and a lovely cafe attached to it. When we entered the cafe though, DH and I became aware that everyone staring at us. We didn't think too much of it, but then when we were sitting having our drinks, one lady, sitting diagonally to us just kept staring and staring! We had a few minutes of felling really self conscious, and then I got a cross and just stared hard back at her every time. It was most peculiar!

I'm going to do my ironing shortly and then set up for the week. We're going to have a little birthday party for the dog tomorrow and make him cards etc. I must say, I am enjoying having a flisat table. I can put resources in there and then put the lid on top so that I don't have to be looking at them when I'm not working.

Enjoy the garden centre Mouse. It sounds lovely.

4. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Afternoon!

It was drizzly at home, but I'm elsewhere as DD dancing and it's dry and bright but freezing! I've had a potter round the shops, and am now sitting in the car reading. Only an hour to go!

I had a flask of hot choc so I'm nice and warm, plus I have a fleece blanket over my knees!

Has anyone seen a nice China cup/mug/tumbler type thing, with a silicon lid to help keep warm/prevent spills?
    I bought one a few years ago for a friend and I'd like to buy another, but I can't remember where I got it! I don't want the bamboo/plastic ones which are all I can find!

I haven't even started thinking about this weeks activities! But as I don't work Mondays, it's not so bad!
    Last edited by loocyloo; 21-11-2021 at 04:25 PM.