It’s the weekend!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default It’s the weekend!

What’s everyone got planned for the weekend?

I’m off to a couple of craft fairs this weekend. The first is one that I go to every year (apart from when it was cancelled due to covid) but the other one is a new one, so that’ll be interesting. There’s also a small Christmas fair at a church hall where a friend is having a stall so I’ll try to pop in and support her as well. I do love this time of year with all the fairs. I don’t often buy much but I like to have a good look round Do you go to any of the big Christmas markets when they’re on? A group of us often arrange a weekend away to one of the markets but we haven’t been able to this year.

Apart from that I’m hoping it stays dry so I can get out and tidy the front garden. It’s got really messy with fallen leaves and dead plants. Throughout the summer we were having a gardener come and keep on top of it but he hasn’t been for weeks, despite me nagging at DH to get him to come round (it’s his friend). He’s a good friend, but not a very reliable gardener!

Enjoy your weekends everyone

2. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Mouse enjoy your craft fairs, hope the weather is better where you are as it's very damp here. I do like Christmas markets but DH hates crowds so I leave him at home We haven't been to any big ones for a while, our nearest city has one but it's not the same as the bigger ones.

If the weather is a bit drier tomorrow I am meeting up with a friend and we are going to have a walk around the grounds of a local National Trust place with the dog.

Not really doing much today, I have made a list of jobs for the weekend so will see how much I get done. I love making myself little lists and then ticking them all off when they are done
    Pixie Dust

4. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Afternoon!
    DD had a dance class and then we've had a wander around the shops. Stopping for a late lunch and then home.

No plans for tomorrow, except ages ago I bought a load of fabric to make Christmas gift bags, so I want to get those done.

I like the idea of Christmas Markets and fairs etc, but I get very easily bored, and if they are busy, then I get frustrated with people getting in my way! I've got a fundraising stall at our local Christmas Market in a couple of weeks and that's OK, as I'm the other side, and I hope it is busy!