Good evening Wednesday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good evening Wednesday

We've had a lovely day today The children were all in fabulous moods and even shared the toys nicely without me having to stand over them and prompt them to ask rather than snatch

It was a bit grim outside. We had that fine drizzly rain for most of the day. We didn't go out much as one of the children arrived in his 'new shoes', which were actually slippers. I had hoped there would be some outdoor shoes in his bag, but there weren't. They are a wonderful family, but as they're not from the UK, they sometimes don't fully understand things. I did suggest to mum that his 'shoes' were probably better for indoors and that it would be good if she could send his wellies as well.

Did everyone watch Bake Off last night? My favourite competitor went home, which was a shame. I didn't get chance to watch Holby so I'll watch that tonight. I was excited to see that the Great Pottery Throw Down will be back on soon. I do like that.

I hope you've all had good days. Only one more working day for me this week...yay

Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Evening.

We had a lovely morning out, pottering around with friends, feeding ducks, looking at knitted poppies and playing in Park.

And then just happily getting on at home! Very nice.

I didn't see any TV last night as went out for a meal with a friend, and wasn't bothered about bake off... now I've got to Google!

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

We had a very damp day too, I ended up sending one of my little ones home as they weren't right, just wanted to lay on the little sofa chair, refused to eat lunch and then asked me to put the heating on as they said they were cold. I have asked if they start showing any signs of a high temperature etc they must get them tested so we will see what tomorrow brings.
    Pixie Dust

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Good luck pixie with the little one who is unwell. Hope the parents are sensible.

We went out for a walk and I didn't put any of them in their wellies, thinking we were just sticking to paths and pavements. Of course they found some puddles! Luckily their shoes were dry by the time they went home.