We've had a lovely day today The children were all in fabulous moods and even shared the toys nicely without me having to stand over them and prompt them to ask rather than snatch

It was a bit grim outside. We had that fine drizzly rain for most of the day. We didn't go out much as one of the children arrived in his 'new shoes', which were actually slippers. I had hoped there would be some outdoor shoes in his bag, but there weren't. They are a wonderful family, but as they're not from the UK, they sometimes don't fully understand things. I did suggest to mum that his 'shoes' were probably better for indoors and that it would be good if she could send his wellies as well.

Did everyone watch Bake Off last night? My favourite competitor went home, which was a shame. I didn't get chance to watch Holby so I'll watch that tonight. I was excited to see that the Great Pottery Throw Down will be back on soon. I do like that.

I hope you've all had good days. Only one more working day for me this week...yay