Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default It's the weekend!

I hope you're all enjoying the weekend.

Yesterday I went onto town and had a wander round the charity shops. There's one shop I usually like to look in, but I realised it's for a charity that I don't agree with. I've never really thought about the charities behind the shops as I've basically just been on the look out for interesting bits and bobs. What would you do? Still go into the shop as they do usually have good things, or not go in as you don't agree with their aims? I've decided I won't go in there again.

Today I've had a pretty lazy day. I had an awful night's sleep so didn't really feel like doing much. I've pottered round doing a few simple jobs, but the rest of the day seems to have gone by without me doing very much at all!

I'm now off to bed to read and hope I feel more energised tomorrow

Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hope you feel better soon Mouse.

There was a charity shop where I used to live that I never used as the staff were always so unfriendly and i didn't like their attitude. I can't remember what charity it was.

I had my flu jab this morning. DH keeps saying I'll feel ill, but I'm fine!

June 95
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Non childminder member
    childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

No don’t go in if it’s a charity you don’t agree with.

Hope you have a better nights sleep mouse. I usually get up week days around 4.30,today I suddenly woke with a start at 4.50 thinking we’d over slept, then realised it’s Saturday!!! Don’t you hate it when that happens?

I too had my flu jab.apart from my arm feels a tad tender I’m okay . Could be psychological though, no think it’s a bit tender.

Planning on making chilli jam tomorrow to have with cold meats at Christmas . Hope I get time to do it.

Have a good Sunday everyone.

4. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I went into town yesterday with DD to choose some birthday clothes for her. It's odd when they are choosing clothes that you don't necessarily like, but you're not in charge any more isn't it? She tried on a jumper that I thought looked stunning on her, but she didn't like it at all. Then, I got a bad headache, so spent the rest of the afternoon having to lie down. I had such a big 'to do' list too!

Today, just cleaning really and waiting for strictly.

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone,

I feel like I haven't really done much today, not sure where the day has gone. We popped out to the shop earlier and had a coffee, DH has been sorting some stuff out in the loft and I have just caught up with last night's Strictly as we were out having a meal with family.

I only go in the charity shops that I actually support, we have a couple locally which are for local charities which I prefer to use.

I am having my Flu jab later this week, it will be my first time of having it.

Hope everyone is having a relaxing day!
    Pixie Dust