Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Happy Saturday!

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Happy Saturday!

How's your weekend going?

I had a busy day yesterday and have been out most of today, but at last I'm sat down with a cup of coffee and control of the TV remote! I'm now not planning on moving far for the rest of the weekend

This morning I went shopping with DD and I actually bought some Christmas presents! As you know, I usually leave it till the very last minute, but I'm a bit worried that I'm going to struggle to get anything this year if I leave it too late! I've already ordered the food for Christmas day, so I'm hoping we'll at least have something to eat

Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone

2. Likes loocyloo, Pixie dust liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Wow ... Who are you and what have you done with Mouse?!

I've pottered around and done a food shop. Now watching Strictly.

I've got a couple of ideas of things to get for Christmas and have started getting food bits. DS has no idea of anything he would like and DD apparently has a long list ... I just need to actually see it! I have pretty much sorted minded children though!

Registered Childminder since
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning !

Wow how organised you both are! I had ideas to get organised but actually haven't got as far as to act on the ideas. This year is a little tricky as not really sure what's happening this year as DH will be away at work so not idea if I will be here at home or going to family. I have made a list of family who we buy presents for that's as far as it goes

We were out and about yesterday and I managed to get sand at Homebase £3 a bag so got 4 so that should last us a little while.

We are off to see James Bond later.
    Pixie Dust

5. Likes loocyloo liked this post