This week is going so slowly. I was sure it was Thursday today.

We've got another sunny day, but it is cold. I'm all for keeping the room ventilated, but I have shut the window for a bit, just to let the room warm up. The children don't seem to notice the cold, but I do!

Did anyone watch Bake Off last night? I went to watch it on C4+1, but there was some random programme on instead. Last week there was no programme on at all, then this week the info said it was Bake Off, but it wasn't. I saw on social media who had gone home, so I probably don't need to watch it now!

This morning I've had a message to say that someone at a meeting I went to on Friday has tested positive for covid. Apparently we don't count as close contacts, despite having been in the same room for almost 3 hours! I'm not worried about it as I know the chance of me getting it again are slight, but some of the other attendees are a bit concerned as they haven't had it yet. I'll just keep doing my lateral flow tests and hope for the best! I'm glad the rules have changed so that I don't have to isolate.

Have fun today, whatever you're up to