Good morning Tuesday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good morning Tuesday

Every time I woke up in the night I could hear torrential rain, but by the time I got up this morning it was dry and sunny. Freezing cold, but dry and sunny! The children will have fun in the garden with all the collected rain water

Maza, it was so cold first thing this morning that I put the heating on! Only for half an hour, but it was long enough to take the chill away and to stop my family from moaning when they got up. I felt a bit defeated as I normally try to hold out for longer, but I soon got over that when I got out of the shower and didn’t freeze

Has everyone been watching Bake Off? Although I’ve watched it, I haven’t quite got into it yet for some reason. I’ll watch it again tonight, but it’s more from habit than enjoyment at the moment. Is anyone watching anything else good? I watched Ridley Road (I think that’s what it was called) on Sunday night but again, didn’t really get into it.

Enjoy your days everyone. Stay warm

2. Likes loocyloo, Pixie dust liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

morning!

what a lot of rain there was last night !!!! but none .. so far .. today.

we've been outside having fun emptying all the pots and tubs of water my water tray was empty on friday night, and now it is almost overflowing! However, the boys didn't want to stay out and have come in and we're playing with the farm. One is carefully teaching me the names for all the different types of farm equipment he has on his farm. I've got 2 off today with assorted bugs, and one of tomorrows children's mums has just rung to say little one been sick, so won't be here tomorrow either!

I've been watching bake off ... mainly because it is on as well ... can't say i'm getting into it particularly. Dh watched Ridley Rd ( or whatever it was called ) ... i started, but somehow lost concentration and then decided i wasn't that fussed.

DH has bought a new vacuum ! He's very excited with it ... a Shark ! We have a Henry that i love and i think does a new job, ( and the children like using ) but Dh decided we needed a lightweight one for going up stairs and doing the cars etc i don't think i'll be risking the children using it!

stay dry!

4. Likes Pixie dust liked this post
    Feb 15
    Post Thanks / Like

We've had the odd shower today but mainly it's just overcast and windy. We had a brief play in the garden, picking up the apples that have fallen from my tree.

I watched the first episode of Bake Off and have the next one to watch with DD when we have a minute. DS is at cubs tonight so we'll probably watch it then.

June 95
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Non childminder member
    childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

I watched the first bake off on catch up. won’t be watching again found it boring, can’t believe I wasted an hour and a half watching it.

7. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I haven't watched Bake Off at all this time. I have been watching The Handmaids Tail and really enjoyed it (even though it's dark), but we've finished it now, so I need something else. Last night I caught up on some Corries, but it's a bit dull at the moment. Soaps all go through exciting and dull phases don't you think?

We've had a bit of a frustrating day (not the children, just me). One was arriving an hour late and so we had to wait in for him, which was totally fine, but then one was really looking tired so I couldn't take them out in the pushchair because he would have gone straight to sleep and he would have been hard work walking. We couldn't go in the garden because it was raining hard, so we missed our window to get out. Not really a problem, but then another one got tired and I ended up putting him to bed for a late morning sleep instead of afternoon. Now he's up and playing whilst the others are sleeping, so no break for me today. He's my really clingy one so I can't really do any of my usual chores during nap time.

I did manage to cook a lentil dal while they were eating lunch and have divided it into mini portions for the freezer. I do love having toddler meals in my freezer ready to grab on any given day.

9. Likes loocyloo, Pixie dust liked this post
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I must have been the unlucky one as we had torrential rain most of the morning including a very wet school run! I am lucky as when the weather is awful we can take the car, one of the families I take to school actually lives really close to school and we park on their drive way but we still got soaked just getting in and out.

The babies have been a handful today and one is a real climber now, the minute you turn around she is on a chair! I feel exhausted today, I have decided I don't like Tuesdays at the moment.

I have been watching Bake off but I find myself doing other things whilst it's on like doing our online food shop etc.

Anyway I am off to make my dinner/tea whatever you call it !

Enjoy your evening.
    Pixie Dust

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Pixie I've got a climber too. He sleeps the least too, so he always seems to be with me keeping me on my toes! I've had to put a couple of flimsier bits of furniture away in case they tip.