Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default It's the weekend again!

This week seems to have flown by! What's everyone up to this weekend? This afternoon I am off to the theatre so this morning it's a quick tidy round before I head out. Yesterday I went out to get fuel as our local garage hasn't had any for days, the nearest big supermarket had some and there wasn't really a queue so hopefully thats the start of things calming back down.

Have a great weekend whatever you are doing and don't forget to have a break and do something for you even it's just a cuppa in peace
    Pixie Dust

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Enjoy your theatre trip, Pixie. What are you going to see?

This afternoon I’m going to an Autumn craft fare, so like you, I’m pottering around this morning getting the housework done.

Yesterday I went for lunch with DD and had a wander round the town she now lives in. We visited all the charity shops, of course, and I picked up a few interesting bits. When I got back I was showing DH the small metal jugs I got for the mud kitchen/water table. I told him I was on the look out for stainless steel teapots etc and he said he had lots of things like that from when he cleared his late aunt’s flat out, years ago. Now he tells me I warned him they would get trashed, but he’s happy for me to have a look through and see if there’s anything I could use

Enjoy your weekend everyone

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh Pixie, enjoy your theater trip. I'm itching to go to the theater again but there's nothing I really fancy at our local theater.

Mouse, stories about childminders other halves do make me laugh.

I'm just catching up on chores. Last weekend we were in a and e with DD's insect bites and so the chores piled up. My mum had a bad fall in the week and so I was going to get the train over to see her today, but my brother is staying with her for a couple of days, so I've just sent him a message to ask him if he thinks next weekend would be better for me to go when he's back at work. DH has done his back in and can barely get out of bed and is actually in a lot of pain when he moves, and DD isn't well, so I could really do with staying here.

I did have to chuckle yesterday, my mindee was playing with the cars and he kept taking them to get petrol!

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Enjoy your theatre trip, Pixie. What are you going to see?

We went to see the new Disney production of Bedknobs and Broomsticks which was really good...... can't work out how they managed to make the bed fly !
    Pixie Dust

5. Likes Maza, loocyloo liked this post
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh that used to be my favourite Pixie!

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Maza View Post
    Oh that used to be my favourite Pixie!
    Mine too! ....

Now I've got to see if it is coming anywhere near me

I went for a long walk with a friend yesterday and then to a real life brass band concert last night! Just fantastic to be back in a concert hall with actual musicians! And good to catch up with other friends too

Today DD has been dancing, so I did a little shopping then sat in my car and caught up with my accounts etc ( still got to do a bit before I can file 20/21, but I'm closer than I was!!! )

Got home and DH had cooked a lovely roast. Yum!

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a lovely day loocyloo! I love a brass band.

9. Likes loocyloo liked this post