Good afternoon Wednesday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good afternoon Wednesday

Today's one of those days when I haven't had a clue what day it is! One of the children arrived this morning when I wasn't expecting them. They had the right day, I didn't! Luckily I don't think they noticed. Then at home time I said "see you tomorrow" to one of the children and his dad said "no you won't, it's Thursday tomorrow!" The plus side of it is I've only got one more day to work this week rather than the 2 I thought I had

Today we spent most of the morning in the garden, but after lunch it was just too hot to go out. I brought the water table indoors and put some ice cubes in it, which the children loved. Luckily I put enough towels on the floor to catch most of the water! Even after being indoors, I still seemed to be sending home hot and sweaty children.

This evening I've got the house to myself so I'm going to sit and slob out in front of the TV. I missed Holby last night so will catch up on that. I don't think I normally watch much on a Wednesday so I'll mindlessly flick through the channels until something catches my eye. Either that or I'll fall asleep in front of the TV

Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

We had a morning out visiting a local garden, which was lovely and shady. This afternoon we played inside, and went out again after tea!

Then tonight .... when I was planning on doing nothing, I've ended up going out to sign contracts for an old temp schoolie whose going to come back full time! Hopefully it won't take too long!

Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Today we pretty much had free play. The children's current next steps don't need specific activities and so I could still address them through general chit chat throughout the day.

4. Likes loocyloo, Dragonfly liked this post