Today's one of those days when I haven't had a clue what day it is! One of the children arrived this morning when I wasn't expecting them. They had the right day, I didn't! Luckily I don't think they noticed. Then at home time I said "see you tomorrow" to one of the children and his dad said "no you won't, it's Thursday tomorrow!" The plus side of it is I've only got one more day to work this week rather than the 2 I thought I had

Today we spent most of the morning in the garden, but after lunch it was just too hot to go out. I brought the water table indoors and put some ice cubes in it, which the children loved. Luckily I put enough towels on the floor to catch most of the water! Even after being indoors, I still seemed to be sending home hot and sweaty children.

This evening I've got the house to myself so I'm going to sit and slob out in front of the TV. I missed Holby last night so will catch up on that. I don't think I normally watch much on a Wednesday so I'll mindlessly flick through the channels until something catches my eye. Either that or I'll fall asleep in front of the TV