Have all the children gone back to school now? Is everyone back to just having their little ones?

I've only got one child here today as my other Monday child is still on holiday. I'm only going to have 2 on a Monday for this term, so I'm looking for a nice toddler group to take them to. So far this morning we had a play in the garden, the she fell asleep. When she first started mum says she rarely sleeps in the morning. So far she's slept every morning! I think the early starts are tiring her out.

What's everyone got planned for the week? I'm using this week to get the little ones all settled into a routine with new starters and the older ones having left for school. We'll be doing lots of free play and I'll be observing them to identify favourite toys and toys that aren't even looked at. I'll then pack those away and concentrate on what they do like. I've now got 2 18 month olds who spend their days tipping everything onto the floor and emptying every book off the bookcase. I might need to think about limiting the toys until they get over the throwing/tipping stage. I also need to start setting some simple boundaries because it looks like one child in particular has no boundaries at all at home!

Who watches Bake Off? Yesterday I saw a trailer for the new series, so that's something to look forward to on the TV. There doesn't seem to have been much on lately.

Enjoy your days everyone.