Good morning Friday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good morning Friday

If I type quickly it’ll still be morning!

DH and I were going to get up and head out early this morning but I had a few phone calls to make and, before I knew it, it was nearly lunchtime! Now he’s on the phone, so I’ll wait till he’s finished and we’ll go. Our first stop is going to be the garden centre as I want a couple of plants for the garden. The lovely wild flower garden we grew through the summer has died away so I need to replace it with something autumnal. I don’t know what, I’m hoping for inspiration when we get there

Then we’re going to head out to a lovely little craft centre that’s not too far away. We haven’t been for a very long time (pre-covid) so I’m hoping the crafters are all still there. I’m also hoping the cafe is still there. They do gorgeous cakes! Maza, I’m going to start looking for Christmas presents while we’re there

Enjoy your day everyone. Only a few more hours till the weekend

2. Likes Maza liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a lovely day Mouse , apart from the Christmas shopping🤔
    It’s been ages since I’ve been on , but it’s so nice to see the same familiar names , feels like I’ve never been away..or like coming home! Nope you’re all well , I’m looking forward to catching up with everyone..
    Raining here today , where did summer go? I’m starting the autumn term excited to get back to joining groups again after the pandemic put a stop to them all... we’ve missed forest school and I’ve just booked onto farm detectives too .
    Have a good weekend everyone xx

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Ooooh, good luck with the Christmas shopping Mouse!

We've done cars/car tracks through paint in the tuff tray this morning and some colouring. I'm hoping everything is dry for home time, as I don't want to keep it over the weekend!

DH is out looking at clocks for my playroom. I can't stand wearing a watch these days.

Last week I got a lovely scarecrow from Home Bargains. It was only £1 something. It's so cute, but I don't have any scarecrow stories - and neither does my library! I might have to invest in The Scarecrow's Wedding if it is any good. I've not read it.

June 95
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Non childminder member
    childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

The scarecrows wedding is really good, can recommend.

I keep an eye out for presents all year long and put away and then guess what? Yep, where did I put them!

6. Likes Maza, loocyloo liked this post