Not only is it the weekend, but it's a long bank holiday weekend...and the sun is shining

One of our sons has invited us for a family BBQ this evening so we'll be heading off there later. I think it'll probably be the last BBQ of the year. The evenings are getting just a little bit too cold for me to be sitting outside now. I need to nip to M&S first to get something nice for pudding. I would offer to make something, but to be honest, most of the family would prefer it if I bought something

Tomorrow DD has invited us round for Sunday dinner. If I play my cards right, I'm not going to have to cook all weekend

We haven't decide yet what we're going to do on Monday. After all the eating we'll be doing I think we'd probably better plan a nice long walk somewhere. If the weather stays good I think we'll head to the marina. If the weather's not so good I don't see anything wrong with a long walk round Ikea!

Enjoy your weekends everyone. Make the most of the extra day off and take it easy. Loocyloo, enjoy your theatre trip.