It's going to be another quiet week for me with some of the children off on holiday. One of the children I've got in today only arrived back from their holiday late last night, so they're tired already. On top of that, the weather is appalling so we're going to have a quiet day indoors. They're currently all playing happily with the dolls, so I'm letting them get on with it. When they're ready we're going to move on to play dough. I always find that's a relaxing activity for them.

Hopefully the weather will be better tomorrow as I'm planning on taking the children out for lunch at a local farm. One of them is leaving for school in a couple of weeks and this week is ideal as I won't have any of the youngest ones here. I had another child leave a couple of weeks back, so I've invited him along as well. We had a little party when he finished, but I thought it would be nice to do something with both of the ones who are going to school in September. They're going to be in the same class so it'll be good for them to meet up again before school starts.

Has anyone got anything nice planned for the week? I hope those of you on holiday get some decent weather wherever you've gone.

Have good days everyone!