Good afternoon Wednesday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good afternoon Wednesday

I can't believe we're half way through the week already. One more working day for me and my weekend starts

Today I've had one of my new children come for a second settling visit and to meet the other children. She did amazingly well, although one of the other little ones got a bit jealous. I spent quite a lot of time balancing them both on my lap!

I was scrolling through Facebook earlier on and saw a friend had posted that she was looking to make some quick, easy money so did anyone know of anyone looking for a childminder. Who knew this was an easy way to make money? After some of the days I've had recently, it's anything but easy money and I often feel I've earned every single penny!
    I think she probably means babysitting, not childminding, but it's still a bit frustrating that people see childminding as easy.

Are any of you still watching the Olympics? I haven't seen as much over the last few days, but I did enjoy the BMX competition. I can't quite make myself see it as a sport, but it was impressive to watch. I don't think there can be much left of it now. Once it's finished I'll have to start my hunt for something new to watch again. Has anyone seen anything good lately?

Enjoy your evenings everyone.

Registered Childminder since
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I was scrolling through Facebook earlier on and saw a friend had posted that she was looking to make some quick, easy money so did anyone know of anyone looking for a childminder. Who knew this was an easy way to make money? After some of the days I've had recently, it's anything but easy money and I often feel I've earned every single penny!
    I think she probably means babysitting, not childminding, but it's still a bit frustrating that people see childminding as easy.
    Oh Mouse that does make me cross but it happens so often. I often get comments from family about what an easy job I have and how they wish they could stay home all day!

I haven't watched any of the Olympics but I was talking about it with the children today as some off them have been watching it with their parents.

We are now off to walk the dog as it's a lovely evening.
    Pixie Dust

Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I've hardly seen much of the olympics this year and I usually love it.

I've had three mindees today. It's been so long since I had three (I know you all do it regularly, plus more children). It will take me a while I think to make it all run smoothly. I'm just praying Ofsted don't call me soon. DH came on a walk with us (he's never, ever done that before). Thank goodness he did because it was too hard trying to steer my buggy and hold the two year old's hand. We ended up having a really lovely walk. As I wrote on my other post, DH saw that I needed a double pushchair with a bar instead of handles and so we have ordered a new one. I'm so excited.

We're all off to walk the dog now. None of us wanted to do it, so I suggested we all do it together for once and everyone agreed.