Good morning Friday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good morning Friday

What should have been a relaxed first week of the school holidays actually turned out to be quite manic and tiring. I was glad of my lie in this morning! I’m not working today but I have got a new child coming this morning for their first settling in session. I still prefer to do the first one with no other children here, then I’ll do the second one during next week so they can meet the other children.

This afternoon DH and I were going to go for a drive out but the weather forecast is for heavy rain so we’ll have to have a rethink. We’d planned to have a walk round the marina followed by coffee and cake in a nice little cafe. The coffee and cake idea is still appealing, but a walk in torrential rain doesn’t sound much fun!

Enjoy your days everyone!

Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I was wondering where you were these past few days Mouse! I know you had a challenging little one with you. Hope things settled down after the first day.

We've been out to see the cows this morning. So sweet - a whole bunch of them came right up to the fence to say hello.

Tonight, I have booked DH and DD on a mine tour and bat walk. I would normally do things with DD, but I don't drive and it's just that bit too far for DH to drop us off and then collect us. Neither of them are particularly impressed, lol. It's a young ranger group that I thought would be nice for DD. I think DH is hoping it pours with rain and gets cancelled. To be honest, I'm looking forward to a couple of hours in the house by myself. I've got tons of stuff to catch up on.

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi I am back from my week away and what a lovely relaxing time it was away from all the hustle and bustle of everyday life! We didn't have a phone signal at the holiday cottage which was great but I can imagine some people would be lost with out their phone. (There was Wifi)We did lots of walking and general relaxing, reading books/playing games etc who knew that "Hum that tune " could be so much fun! I couldn't actually hum as was laughing too much. Just had a quick scan through all this weeks posts to see what's been happening with everyone.

I now have the weekend to catch up with all the holiday washing, food delivery arriving later and get ready for Monday.
    Pixie Dust

4. Likes Maza liked this post
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh Pixie, that sounds like a dream of a holiday. Welcome back!

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

That sounds like a lovely break Pixie.

We’ve got a kazoo game like Hum That Tune, where you play a tune on the kazoo. I’m absolutely awful at it because I can never stop laughing!

7. Likes Maza liked this post