Good evening Friday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good evening Friday

Hopefully everyone's finished working now and you're all ready for the weekend.

I've had a very relaxed day. It was the first day of the school holidays for my grandson, so we went out for breakfast this morning. It wasn't very busy so it was lovely and quiet. After that we went to Hobbycraft and stocked up on supplies for the next few weeks. Then we came home and sat in the garden painting money boxes! It was so nice and cool outside, much more pleasant than it has been for the last few days.

Has anyone been watching the Olympic's opening ceremony. I missed most of it and only really caught the speeches, which were a bit boring! I normally quite like watching the Olympics but it all seems a bit muted this time. Hopefully things will pick up once the competitions begin.

Have a good Friday evening everyone.

Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I haven't seen any of the Olympics yet, and like you, I also usually really enjoy it. I don't know when any of my favourite events are.

I bet your grandson absolutely adores his time with you - his parents are very lucky. I've not been to Hobbycraft for a few years now. I do love it there. I ordered a few things from there at Christmas and they only just arrived in time, but they were fab when they did arrive. Do they have much Christmas stuff in there yet?

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

No Christmas stuff in Hobbycraft yet...but I bet it won't be long!

4. Likes Maza liked this post
    aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I was in hobby craft yesterday and they had a few Christmas bits like card toppers and sewing kits and shelves are being cleared already. I bought some craft sets to use in the holidays. During lockdown I made each child a craft drawer with lots of stationary so they didn’t share. They loved this so much I’ve just topped them all up again. I’m going to put a craft activity in each week and they can do them as they choose to. Enjoy the weekend and the summer hols everyone

6. Likes Maza, loocyloo liked this post
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

That's such a lovely idea Sylvia - I bet they loved that and felt really special!

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

That's a great idea Sylvia.

Through the holidays I'll have my 6 year old grandson and a 4 year old mindee (the others are all 2 year olds). I think they'd love the idea of their own craft boxes so I'm going to set that up for them and put them some different craft bits in each week.

9. Likes loocyloo, SYLVIA liked this post