It's the last day of term here, so we're going out at lunchtime to collect my grandson from school. The children love him being here so they're very excited!

I went to Sainsburys last night to get ice creams for them all for this afternoon, but the ice cream/ice lolly section was completely empty. In fact, a lot of the shelves were empty. I didn't go right round the shop but the sections I went to were very bare. It seemed to be the chilled, frozen and bakery sections particularly. It looked worse than when we first went into lockdown and you couldn't find toilet roll, pasta or flour anywhere! I saw on the news that there may be food shortages due to the number of people having to self isolate, but I thought it was just scaremongering. It looks like it could be true!

It does feel a little bit cooler here today and I actually managed to turn my fan off for a bit during the night. It's been on 24 hours a day for the last few days, so it was lovely to be cool enough not to need a fan blowing straight at me. I don't feel anywhere near as snuffly today so that's a good thing.

Enjoy your days everyone. I've got absolutely nothing planned other than filling the water tables and letting the children get on with it!