Did any of you get thunderstorms last night? I was following them on the live lighting tracker, but they all stopped before they reached us. It's much cooler here this morning and quite fresh outside, which is nice. Once the children are all here we'll go into the garden and make the most of the cooler weather.

I've come down with an awful cold today. A few of the children have had sniffles recently so I could have caught it from them, although I think it's more likely from having my fan blowing directly on me all night for the past few nights. I knew it wasn't a good idea to have it blowing right on me, but it's been so hot at night I had to!

I've got another early finish tonight so I'm going to dash into town to get a couple of birthday presents. Have you been into any shops since Monday? Have you still been wearing a mask? I went to Sainsburys on Monday evening and still wore my mask. Most of the other shoppers and staff were wearing them as well. It's become a habit now and I'm not sure when I'll stop wearing one. Have you all still got the track & trace app as well? I've still got it but I'm wondering whether or not to delete it. I really don't want to get pinged and have to isolate, but then I'd like to know if I've been in contact with someone who's tested positive.

Have fun today, whatever you've got planned.