It's the weekend!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default It's the weekend!

Just a quick check in to see how's everyone doing in this heat? I'm roasting and it's too hot for me. I've had to admit defeat and come and sit inside with the fan on! It's not that I dislike the heat, it's just that it always gives me an awful headache. I try drinking lots of water but it doesn't help.

DH and I went out early yesterday morning while it was still a bit cooler, then tried to get some gardening done in the afternoon. His friend (a gardener) was here to do the main work and we were doing the simple bits. After a while I left them to it and just kept the cold drinks flowing

I hope you're all enjoying a good weekend. Make the most of the last few hours

Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

It is really hot!!!

We went to a lovely park in Crewe. I've never been to Crewe before but it is half way between my house and my mum's house so a few family members met up there. We all sat under a lovely big tree and had a catch up. I hadn't seen them since Christmas before the main/first lockdown. I finally was able to pass on loads of DD's old clothes to my nieces. I usually take up a bag of clothes a couple of times a year, but they have been building up over lockdown and I had 4 big bags. It's created quite a bit of space, but give me a couple of days and that space will be filled again with goodness knows what.