Good morning Thursday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good morning Thursday

It's a bit cold here this morning, but I'm hopeful the sun will come out soon. Yesterday afternoon it was so hot in the garden, I could feel the sun burning my arms. I do try to keep the children in the shade as much as possible, but have decided I really need to get a gazebo. That'll be my job for the weekend!

What has everyone got planned for today? One of the children is leaving next week, so today we're making a card for him. Thursday is the one day of the week he's not here but all the other children are so they can all help make it and add their own touches. When children leave I usually take a photo of them with their friends so they've got a reminder of everyone, but I forgot to do it this week so will have to sneak a quick photo shoot in next week before he finishes.

Tonight I'm determined to have an early night. I'm nearly always awake before my alarm goes off, but every day this week it's been waking me up and I've been going straight back to sleep! I've tried to have early nights, but it just hasn't happen and I've not been going to sleep till midnight or later. Tomorrow is my day off, so I won't have to be up early, but it would be good to get more sleep and wake up feeling refreshed

Have good days everyone

Registered Childminder since
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning

Thursday mornings is when I am basically the negotiator/referee We have been outside but then everyone wanted to come back in. It's a bit cloudy not as warm as we were expecting.

Haven't really got any plans today. I have one more week then a weeks holiday which I am really looking forward to.

Have fun whatever you get up to.
    Pixie Dust

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

It's a bit breezy here but it's supposed to get really hot this afternoon. We've been out all morning to see the ducks. My little one who only comes one day a week is here today. She normally cries for most of the day but we've hardly had any tears today so it's been wonderful. She always waits until I have put her to bed before filling her nappy. Always. The last two weeks she has done a second poo just after I have changed her. My back doesn't cope well lifting them out of travel cots, so it's a tad annoying.

Mouse I was wondering about a gazebo too. Let me know how it goes. Our garden is shaded in the mornings but not the afternoons.

Pixie dust, how is your puppy now with childminding? Mine is really calm around the children now (he used to get so excited) but he is the biggest thief ever. Yesterday he chewed three of my lovely loose parts pieces that I got from the hygge boxes.

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hello all!

It's a bit over cast here, and blowy, but still nice to be out. I had to take DD to a drama exam, and a mum i know from that town, told me about a lovely park. so we went ... lots of lovely equipment, plus grass banks with balancing beams to run up & down. We had a lovely morning, and totally lost track of time! DD had to ring to ask where we were!

just finishing lunch and off to bed! Phew! they are lovely but exhausting today!

We have got a 'coleman' event shelter outside. I really like it, and it has withstood all the weather we've had for the past 2 mths! It is currently pegged onto the grass, But DH is going to try moving it to my gravelled/patio'd play area in a few weeks.

5. Likes Maza liked this post
    June 95
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Non childminder member
    childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

Loocyloo I thought you were saying lunch then you’re off to bed! I’m thinking what about the children? Teach me to read slower.

Never heard of Coleman events shelter must look it up. We have several parasols.

7. Likes Maza, loocyloo liked this post
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    Loocyloo I thought you were saying lunch then you’re off to bed! I’m thinking what about the children? Teach me to read slower.

I read it the same way! I thought Loocyloo was having an afternoon nap

9. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

To be fair, I could have done with a nap!