It's a bit cold here this morning, but I'm hopeful the sun will come out soon. Yesterday afternoon it was so hot in the garden, I could feel the sun burning my arms. I do try to keep the children in the shade as much as possible, but have decided I really need to get a gazebo. That'll be my job for the weekend!

What has everyone got planned for today? One of the children is leaving next week, so today we're making a card for him. Thursday is the one day of the week he's not here but all the other children are so they can all help make it and add their own touches. When children leave I usually take a photo of them with their friends so they've got a reminder of everyone, but I forgot to do it this week so will have to sneak a quick photo shoot in next week before he finishes.

Tonight I'm determined to have an early night. I'm nearly always awake before my alarm goes off, but every day this week it's been waking me up and I've been going straight back to sleep! I've tried to have early nights, but it just hasn't happen and I've not been going to sleep till midnight or later. Tomorrow is my day off, so I won't have to be up early, but it would be good to get more sleep and wake up feeling refreshed

Have good days everyone