Good morning everyone.

Yesterday was such a busy day I didn't even get chance to post on here. I started threads a couple of times, but just didn't get chance to finish them! I worked a long day then went straight out to a family BBQ/birthday party. It was a lovely evening but I'm tired today. I'm too old to party on a school night

We've already got lovely weather this morning so we're off into the garden as soon as all the children are here. Today I've set the tuff spot up as a craft station with paint, glue, glitter etc on it. It's so much easier having it all outside and the children just dip in and out as they want to. It saves a lot of mess indoors and their creations dry so much quicker in the sunshine.

Yesterday I had a delivery from Amazon (almost a daily occurrence in our house!) and one of the things I'd ordered was a box of wooden numbers. I have to say, I am really impressed with them and they're a lot better than I was expecting. They were less than £3 for 30 numbers, which I thought was really good. For those of you who like wooden things and loose parts, it might be worth a look, although only if you've got Amazon prime and free delivery.

Unbekannt By Egermann EH2750 Numbers Stamp Wooden Game : Amazon.co.uk: Home & Kitchen

Have good days everyone. I hope you've got this lovely sunshine wherever you are