Good morning Monday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good morning Monday

I'm having a late start this morning as my two 9am arrivals aren't coming in till 10am. Both dads are allowed to start late after the football last night, so they'll drop the children off when they head into work. It's given me chance to get everything set up for the day and to do a bit of paperwork.

So, who watched the football last night? I was in by myself as DH and sons went to the pub to watch it. DH asked if I wanted to go, but I couldn't think of anything worse I didn't sit and watch it, but did put it on every now and again to see how it was going. Having said that, someone close by was obviously having a party and showing it in their garden. I could hear what was going on without having to look! I'm sure there'll be a lot of tired and grumpy people heading to work and school today.

What's everyone got planned for the week? We're just winding down to the end of term. I've got one of my long term children leaving next week, so it's all very much free play and letting him have fun. He's busy at nursery with visits to school and end of term activities, so we're having a very chilled time here. I've done all the 'getting ready for school' activities I normally do this term, so now we can just go with the flow. We'll have a little party next week for him so I need to think about planning for that.

I saw an advert for Full Bloom starting tonight. I thought it was the same as the flower arranging competition programme that had been on Netflix a while back, but now I don't think it is. This one seems to be an American one. I might tune in later to see what it's like. I do like a competition programme and I don't think there are any others on at the moment.

Enjoy your days everyone.

2. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    June 95
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Non childminder member
    childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello, been away for a couple of weeks but I’m back!!!! You poor people nice and quiet without me.

Good morning to you all .

Will catch up with posts later .

4. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Morning!

Welcome back Dragonfly! Have you been somewhere nice?

Hope you have good day Mouse and no one is too grumpy!

I downloaded the hygge summer flower pack the other week, so I think we'll do that this week, and just potter! I did have plans to be out, but we seem to have a fair few people isolating round our way, and I'm thinking I'll just stay home!

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back dragonfly and Mouse, hope you enjoyed your late start.

I've only got one in today as the other one I should have is coming on a different day this week. It's lovely having just one - especially this one - because he is very chilled and independent. We've been able to have some of the smaller bits and pieces out which we can't do when I have the babies. This afternoon I've actually booked us into a toddler group. He's currently fast asleep in the pushchair so I'm going to pack our bags and then set off and hope that he is awake by the time we get there.

7. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Good afternoon everyone! I didn't have to do the school run this morning so that was a good start to the day. We spent most of the morning outside, we picked some strawberries and as a special treat the children had them with ice-cream after lunch. Originally we were going out this afternoon but now it's pouring down and they have asked if they can stay home and play schools

I did watch the football up until normal time but knowing I had an early start today I went to bed which I am glad I did as I wouldn't have been able to watch the penalties being taken.

Maza hope you had fun at your group this afternoon.
    Pixie Dust

9. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    June 95
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Non childminder member
    childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello, I went to wales for a couple of weeks in self contained property. Had a lovely time quiet, no elderly person to look after for two weeks, dont mean that in a horrible way but they take up a lot of time and it’s nice to have a break as I’m there everyday and on call 24/7.

A child’s parent didn’t send chil today as thought I wasn’t back, though sent out letters previously, probably mis read and the other child has gone home hot and not themselves! So a good start to the week.

Didn’t watch football but shame about England.

Started to watch ‘ yesterday ‘ on Netflix’s but ran out of time to watch more than half, so will watch second half someday, music good for those that remember the beetles.

11. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

That sounds nice Dragonfly.

I love the film 'yesterday', we've seen it a couple of times and i really enjoyed it.

Enjoy your playgroup Maza xx

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad you had a good time Dragonfly. You definitely deserve a break. I don't think people always appreciate just what a hard job it is being a carer and on call 24/7.

How did you toddler group go Maza? Hopefully you'll get to meet some other childminders in the area.

I watched Yesterday for the first time last week and really enjoyed it. Has anyone seen Finding Your Feet? That was a nice, easy-to-watch film.

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Dragonfly that sounds wonderful.

Playgroup was lovely actually. Really friendly ladies who ran it and I got chatting to a very sweet mum. Mindee absolutely loved the change of scenery. It was the last one before summer so I won't be going again for a while!