Good morning Monday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good morning Monday

What a morning we're having! Two children who never cry came in crying this morning and they've all been grumpy and lethargic all morning. I'm not sure if it's the weather or if they're sickening for something. None of them seem to have had a particularly busy weekend so they shouldn't be tired out from that. They're currently picking at their lunch, but none of them are eating much.

It means we've had a very lazy morning. They've mainly spent the morning lying on the sofa, listening to me reading to them or half-heartedly playing for a little while then sitting down again. I'll try to get them into the garden after lunch, but they didn't sound keen when I suggested it to them!

Who was it on here who watched a flower arranging type competition programme a while ago? Did you stick with it? I watched one or two episodes but didn't get into it. I noticed that's starting again soon on Channel 4. I'll give it another try but I don't think it'll be a satisfactory replacement for Sewing Bee or Great Pottery Throw Down!

Has anyone got anything nice planned for the week? I don't seem to have anything work or personal planned. It's going to be a very much "go with the flow" week

Enjoy the rest of the day everyone

Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Mouse it was me who watched the great flower throw down, or whatever it was called. Yes, we watched it to the end and enjoyed it. We didn't get into the pottery one though!

We didn't manage to get out for a walk this morning - I have one who has an early nap so if we don't get out first thing then it's not really worth it. It's raining now though so I'm not sure we'll get out this afternoon.

My new mindee has somehow got a scratch on his face. Aaaaagh. He did it at mine but I don't know how. He's at the age where I have to follow him around 24/7 because he's crawling/cruising and into everything - and I still don't know how he did it. He wasn't bothered about it at all. I hope mum is ok about it - she's a bit of a fusspot. Trust it to happen on his first day.

Haven't got anything too exciting planned this week. It's my first full week with my three new mindees (all on separate days) and so we're just settling into routines and doing easy, low mess activities.

On a positive note, as most of you know, my MIL was put into a care home a couple of weeks ago against her will. She is on the phone to DH now and has said she really likes it there, it is like a holiday. She has even asked the manager if she can have permission to stay another week. DH is so relieved.