Not that there's much of it left!

Yesterday I completed a speech and language course at an in person training day. It was lovely to catch up with everyone in real life. Even though we've had zoom meetings and I chat to some of them online, it's not the same as seeing them in the flesh. We had so much to talk about and the trainer was very understanding when we spent too long chatting at lunchtime!

This morning I've been catching up on a bit of paperwork. I've been filling in my diary for the summer holidays, working out which children I'll have when. Some of my children are term time only and don't come at all in the holidays. Some are term time only but book in for occasional days when I've got the space. The others are all year round, but will be having holidays in August, plus I'll be having a week off. I've filled in who will definitely be here, so I know what days I can offer to other children. It's all looking good, unless anyone decides to swap days between now and the end of term!

Now that everything's up to date, DH and I are going to nip out and get a coffee. We were going to go for a walk but it's raining and I don't fancy getting wet today

Enjoy what's left of the weekend