The sun is back this morning so I'm hoping it stays. Yesterday was cloudy all day with drizzle on and off. I'm never happy - it's either too cold and I moan, too hot and I moan, too cloudy and I moan! I wonder if I actually have an ideal weather

Are you all still doing regular lateral flow tests? I had been doing them twice a week but got out of the habit of doing them. A few friends I've spoken to don't do them, but I wonder if others do. I've recently been on a couple of in-person training courses and have done tests before those, but I haven't done them otherwise. I did an antibody test a couple of weeks ago and I have still got antibodies from when I had covid, so I think that means the chance of me getting it again is much lower. I'm not sure whether to order some more LFT kits.

What are your plans for today? Once all of the children are here we're going to go for a walk to a local building site! When we drove by last night I noticed they had a huge crane on the site so we'll go and have a look at that. I've set the tuff spot up outside with sand and construction vehicles for when we get back, so I'm hoping it doesn't rain!

Maza, I still haven't watched Time, but I do plan to. I guessed it was probably violent, but I can cope with that! Did you ever see Sean Bean in Broken? That was really good and was written by the same person who wrote Time. I don't remember it being particularly violent though. I need to find something new to watch now that Sewing Bee has finished.

Have good days everyone.