Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default It's the weekend!

Is the sun still shining where you are?

It's lovely here again today. It's not quite as warm as it has been, but it's still very nice out.

Today I'm catching up on some of the jobs I didn't get done on my week off last week. I had a list of indoor things I'd planned to do as I'd assumed the weather would be bad. Of course we ended up with lovely weather, so very few of the jobs actually got done. I'll tackle what I can today, but the bigger jobs will have to wait until the next wet weekend when I'm stuck indoors!

This evening our eldest son has invited everyone round to his for a BBQ. He's got some new garden furniture so I'm looking forward to lounging on that. When I went to see him last week we sat outside on the most uncomfortable garden chairs I've ever sat on! I told him I was going to take my own this time, so I think that spurred him on to buy some more!

Has anyone been watching Masked Dancer? My grandson wanted to watch it so I've been recording it and watching it with him when he's been here. It's been OK, but not as good as Masked Singer. He's enjoyed it though so I've sat through it with him. It's the final tonight so I'll record it and watch it with him tomorrow. Other than that, there doesn't seem to have been a great deal on to watch recently. I think Sewing Bee has got 2 weeks left but I haven't seen anything else advertised yet that I'd watch instead.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend

Registered Childminder since
    aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

The day of rain yesterday made me stay in and finally clean the oven and defrost the freezer. Sunny and a bit cloudy today so back in the garden potting on some plants that I’ve grown. Back to school next week so I’m enjoying a relaxing weekend

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

We've got visitors staying, so have been out for a lovely walk in the sun and a pub lunch. It's very warm today, with sun forecast for next few days too!

I've been watching the masked dancer ... more out of curiosity than anything else! I said Knickerbocker Glory was who is was from the beginning, however, I have no idea who anyone else is!

Enjoy your BBQ Mouse ... hope you get a comfy chair!

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

We haven't watched the masked dancer but I wouldn't mind watching an episode or two for fun. Trouble is I've seen so many spoilers so I know who most of them are.

I've been doing some online cpd today which has been quite interesting. It's with Kathy Brodie (I think that's her name). Simona recommended her when she used to do the forum.

Beautiful weather again here.