It’s the weekend
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default It’s the weekend

This week has gone by in a flash! I got my days confused on Thursday when one of the children was going home. I said ‘see you tomorrow” and his dad said “no, see you next week”. I had to ask him what day it was That was after I’d got mindee ready to go home at 3pm, wondered where his dad was as he’s never late, then realised it was Thursday, when he’s here till 4!

This morning I’m going to have a tidy up in the garden. We’ve had so much heavy rain lately, it’s brought all the blossom off the trees and it’s left a soggy mess everywhere. When I had a parent here yesterday I apologised for the state of the garden but she didn’t seem to notice it, so I think it’s just how I see it.

What’s everyone got planned for today? I’ve got my second covid jab this evening so I’ve stocked up on paracetamol! When I went for my first jab I was straight in and out, no queuing. When a friend went for her second one last week she was queuing outside for well over an hour. I really hope I’m not waiting long, especially as we’re forecast rain again this evening. I wonder if I could wait in the car and get DH to queue for me. I’d swap places as he got near the door

Other than that, I need to do a food shop, but that’s about it. I’ve got several sewing kits waiting to be done so I might get started on one of those.

Enjoy your weekend everyone

Registered Childminder since
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Mouse I was going to tidy our garden too as its a state after all the rain, lots of soggy muddy toys and I have just noticed that a couple of books got left out yesterday ! Hope your vaccine goes ok DH had his second one 3 weeks ago and was fine after that where he had been quite ill with the first one.

I had a parent visit this morning the first one for a long while and it was nice to get back to some normality with a parent visit. This afternoon I have friends coming over and we haven't seem each other for months so we have lots of catching up to do

Not sure what I am going to do tomorrow I think it depends on the weather.

Have a lovely weekend ....anyone watching Eurovision tonight ?
    Pixie Dust

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Afternoon!

I still need to plant my beans and courgettes out, but with more heavy rain forecast, I'm not sure if I should! I shall chuck with my garden gurus at church tomorrow! If I don't plant my beans out soon, they'll be taking root in the greenhouse!

I've been taxi-ing DD around today as DH is away and haven't done much! I did pop into a charity shop and get a pull-along wooden brio duck that quacks! I have a group of mindees mad about pull-alongs, so duck will go down well!
    I still need to sew some ribbons on some ballet shoes, so will probably do that watching Eurovision

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think we will watch Eurovision tonight.

We've been to a little gathering in a friend's garden today for her 40th. It was lovely, but my feet were killing me as it's the first time I have worn smart shoes in a long time. I've lived in trainers and wellies over lockdown.

We've started watching Bear Grylls Eco Race. It's nice and different.