After really struggling to get through the day yesterday, I'm feeling a lot better today. I don't think I've felt so ill with a cold for a long time. I didn't even feel this bad when I had covid! I've got a quiet day today with just 2 children here. Having said that, they are the noisiest 2, especially when they're together, so it might not actually be that quiet! It is happy noise they make though, so I can cope with that. I'm planning on spending most of the day in the garden with them as their happy screeching doesn't seem so loud out here!

Last night I went to bed really early so missed Sewing Bee. I don't think there's normally anything I watch on a Thursday night, so I'll catch up with it tonight.

Maza, how have your recent parent visits gone? Have you got some new children signed up? I've managed to fill my September places and my January 2022 place, when a current child is cutting down their days to go to nursery. There have been quite a few local childminders close recently and parents are realising they need to get booked in somewhere early or they'll struggle to find a space.

Question for the day! How do you put a child's over-the-head top on them? I put it over their head first, then put their arms in. I've noticed recently that when I go to put a top on a child, they hold their arms up as if they're expecting me to do arms first, then over their head. They all seem to do it so now I'm wondering if I'm the odd one out in doing it my way

Have good days all