Good evening Friday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good evening Friday

How's your day been? Hopefully you're all in weekend mode now!

I've been out with my daughter today, shopping and having lunch. It was lovely. We were going to go to a pub for lunch but it was a bit cold to sit outside, so we went to a different pub that does a drive-through service. We picked up a delicious meal and drove to a park to eat it in the car. After that we went for a wander round Hobbycraft. She's a bad influence and I ended up buying way more than I needed. The children will have enough craft activities to last them until Christmas!

This evening it's just me and DH here so the house seems very quiet. He suggested we watch a movie together. I suggested he could watch football in one room and I could watch my programmes in the other. Who says romance is dead

2. Likes loocyloo, Pixie dust liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh Mouse you do make me laugh!

Has anyone watched 'I can see your Voice'? It's the one with Alison Hammond, Amanda Holden and Jimmy Carr as judges? DD and I watched it last night. It is watchable if there isn't anything else on, but I wouldn't rush to watch it again.

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh Mouse, that made me laugh too! It's the sort of thing that DH and I would do!

We were out in the woods and having a great time and the sky was blue .... when it went black and it absolutely hammered it down with rain! We came home and had a picnic on the floor!

I haven't seen that Maza; it really doesn't appeal. I found myself watching 'This is my house' the other evening. I'm not sure I'd watch it again, but I enjoyed it in a strange way!

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Maza, I watched some of 'I can see your voice' last week. Like you, I wouldn't make a point of watching it again, but if there wasn't anything else on I'd watch it.

I see there's going to be a series of Masked Dancer. I really got into the Masked Singer so I hope it turns out as good.

6. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

The Masked Dancer?!!! Oh my goodness, whatever next! That's so funny.

8. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Loocyloo any luck with your wanderlust box? I saw the contents of the May box online. Apparently the June box will be bees. I'm tempted.

10. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Maza View Post
    Loocyloo any luck with your wanderlust box? I saw the contents of the May box online. Apparently the June box will be bees. I'm tempted.
    YAY!

Yesterday my May box arrived with a REAL beetle ( all shimmery ) in resin. ... The boys love it ... i don't like touching it !!!! I also had an email with apologies, a refund and voucher for use on the Hygge Etsy site and another box in the post! ( but box didn't come in a box, it came in a jiffy bag! However, i understand from DH that there is a world shortage of cardboard due to a certain internet store! )

I'm looking forward to the June box; we are quite into bees. I'm interested to see if it comes with a fabric 10 frame as in the picture, as i have made some of my own! ( i had a small length of curtain lining, and drew grids on it using sharpies. the children enjoy using them )

xx

12. Likes Pixie dust liked this post
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Mouse you sound just like me and my DH we normally watch our own thing as rarely agree on something to watch....tonight we are planning to watch a movie together so that will be a challenge!

The weather is awful here today, we were supposed to be meeting up with family to have lunch out but that's not happening as the restaurant has said they will not be opening today due to the weather. I have just baked some blueberry muffins for DH and I to enjoy with a coffee at home then we are popping out to a local restaurant to collect some finish at home meals as a treat for ourselves. They opened a little deli in the restaurant over lockdown so people could buy the meals then finish cooking them at home. We haven't tried it before but hopefully it will be nice it's a Greek style place and when we eat there it always reminds us of holidays we have taken in the past.

Happy weekend everyone !
    Pixie Dust