Good afternoon Monday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good afternoon Monday

Just where did the weekend go? I think I blinked and missed it!

We've got a lovely day here today. The sun is shining and it's really quite warm. We went for a walk this morning to see the school my mindees will be going to in September. I thought if we walked by at play time they'd see the children outside. I didn't realise it was an inset day, so there was no one there! I thought it had seemed quiet out this morning and now I know why! It was a lovely walk anyway.

When we got home we had lunch and now we're out in the garden. The children are splashing in the water table and having great fun. These are the outdoor days I really enjoy - all having fun and no arguing!

Is anyone else watching Line of Duty? It's probably my favourite programme at the moment. I really want it to get to the end, but then I'll miss it when it's finished!

I hope you're all enjoying your days.

Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Afternoon!

It's truly gorgeous! I met a friend for lunch and pottered around a garden centre. Now waiting for DD to come out of school.

Hoping it lasts all week. I've not really planned anything as such for minded children. Hoping we can just potter around at home, with trips out as they occur to us. The children did ask to go to butterfly House, but it doesn't open till 17th May as it's indoors.

DH watches line of duty, but I got lost with who was who so gave up ( plus got it confused with other police shows ) I did watch call the midwife last night. I just knew it would be a sad one!

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I was going to ask about Line of Duty! I don't watch it, but the world seems obsessed! We're watching 'The Affair' at the moment. It's pretty good, but not edge of the seat good. DH and I were talking about how on earth actors act out the 'physical' scenes in a room full of people, and how can they let their parents watch those scenes in the film! How on earth spouses cope being married to someone who has to do a love scene I will never know. I wouldn't like it at all.

I had an unexpected day off today. My mindee isn't well. I've been in to town for the first time in months. DD really needed some new clothes, but I would rather shop for them without her, even though I'll end up having to take some things back. Loocyloo, I looked in The Works for a crate but they didn't have any - just as well really, as I have spent quite enough this morning.

Mouse, didn't you say you got a new water tray the other week? Are you pleased with it?

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Loocyloo, I haven't watched Call the Midwife yet! I think I might re-watch the last one from the last series so that I know where we are up to - not that it matters as it's easy to work out. Don't tell me what happened!