Good morning Wednesday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good morning Wednesday

I've got a madly busy day today, but at least it'll make the day go quickly!

The sun is shining so we're just waiting for the last child to arrive before we go into the garden. It's still a bit on the cold side, but the children here so far have all turned up without coats, so I'm guessing the parents are expecting it to warm up!

Sewing Bee tonight - something to look forward to at the end of a busy day. It's also the final of MasterChef, which was postponed from last Friday after Prince Philip died. I have to be honest, I do think the coverage on the BBC was a bit excessive. I know it was a major event, but I don't think there was any need to cancel all the usual programmes on the BBC and show the same thing on all their channels.

Right, the last child has just pulled up outside, so I'm off! Enjoy your days everyone

Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning.

We're off out soon. Mindee is just enjoying some free play with the lorries, so I'll wait until he's done. DH and DD have gone for a drive out to some lovely woods and a cave, so it's quite peaceful here. I might take a detour past the charity shop and look through the window to see if there is anything worth me going back for when mindee has gone home. I don't really want to take him in with me.

I've just got some sausages out of the oven so that they are ready for when we get back and the pasta to go with it is already cooked, We've stuck some feathers onto the owl that we painted yesterday - again, that lasted about three seconds before mindee was saying he was finished. I've never, ever had one before who just isn't into crafts.

We've got some over ripe bananas so we're going to some baking with them later.

Still quite chilly out there.

June 95
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Non childminder member
    childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

We have had a very active morning out and about . Why do they always tire me out !!!!!

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like everyone is having a lovely but busy day. We have been outside this morning, we had water out alongside the sand tray so lots of fun was had by everyone. Now one has gone home to be replaced by another so we are about to go outside and do it all over again.

Dragonfly I feel like that most days at the moment I was in bed before 10pm last night as I was shattered !

Maza we have a large charity shop next to the pet shop so I may have a little look at the weekend if it isn't too busy. We have work starting on a new housing development near us and after you said about your visits to the builders I think I will start taking the children to have a look as I am sure it will be interesting for them to see the diggers and builders at work.

Enjoy the rest of the day.
    Pixie Dust

5. Likes Maza liked this post
    June 95
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Non childminder member
    childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

That’s a good idea with watching building sites if there is one near you. My children watched a chimney being put on a house with a crane? Thought it was excellent, such a good part of learning.

I’m in bed by 9.15 weekdays as I’m up with my husband at 4.30 he leaves for work just before 5.i also look after an elderly relative every day so I’m a bit of a light weight .

Ooh maybe I’ll pop into a charity shop at the weekend um!

7. Likes Pixie dust liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Afternoon!

Where has today gone?!!!!

We met a fellow childminder and children at a park this morning. The children didn't remember each other but had a great time playing with someone new!
    Home for lunch, naps and a trek up to the pond ... couldn't spot any tadpoles
    Nearly home time!

Tomorrow I've got school runs and schoolies to entertain!

I'm ready for bed now, but I've got to pick DD up from dancing at 9pm, so won't be in bed till after! Looking forward to sewing bee, but I'll miss last few minutes!

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I’m in bed by 9.15 weekdays as I’m up with my husband at 4.30 he leaves for work just before 5.i also look after an elderly relative every day so I’m a bit of a light weight

Wow how do you manage to get up so early or is it just natural because you have done it for so long? I struggle some mornings at 6.30am, I go to bed with good intentions to get up as I do like getting up and getting things done early plus I always walk the dog before the children arrive at 7.45am.
    Pixie Dust

June 95
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Non childminder member
    childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

Once I’m up and dressed I’m okay but whilst it’s been dark I struggle. I go to the fields with the dog at 5 and it’s just getting lighter now which is nice.I'm still using a torch in some parts though.

Weekends I don’t get up that early!

11. Likes Pixie dust liked this post