I’ve woken up with a blocked sinuses and a headache this morning. Typical when it’s one of my busiest days of the week. I’m sure it’s because of the changing weather we’ve had over the last few days. One minute I was out in the sunshine and the next it was snowing. My body’s confused by it all

I’m sure it’s been asked before, but what age children do you prefer looking after? Do you try to have similar ages or do you have a complete mix? I always used to like having the babies, but recently I’ve found I much prefer the 2 year olds and over. I’ve had a lot of enquiries lately and I’m trying to avoid any under 18 months old. It’s a while since I’ve had any younger than that and my set up isn’t geared towards them now. I don’t think I want to change things to allow for a baby.

Who watches the Great British Sewing Bee? It’s back on on Wednesday! It’s one of my favourite competition shows, so I’m looking forward to that.

Did anyone brave the shops yesterday? DD ventured into town and said it wasn’t as busy as she’d expected it to be. She said there were big queues for Primark and Debenhams, but not really anywhere else. She also went to Ikea in the evening, which I thought would be really busy, but she said it was so quiet in the car park, she wondered if it was closed! I want a few bits from there so I wish I’d taken my chances and gone last night!