Good morning Monday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good morning Monday

It’s back to work today after a lovely week off. Although the days flew by, it does seem a long time since I last had children here. I’ve got a quieter week as some of the children are term time only, so not back until next week.

Today I’ll just have 2 children here so I can ease myself back in gently. One of them really doesn’t like being outside when it’s cold, so I’m hoping it warms up a bit. We had snow flurries on and off throughout the day yesterday, so I could do without that if I want to persuade her to go into the garden!

As the shops are opening today, I’m sending DH on a recce on the charity shops! I want to know if/when they’re taking donations so I can get rid of all the bags I’ve been storing in the boot of the car for months! I’ve got a feeling they’ll be limiting how much they can take. We’re on very good terms with the manager of one shop though and she’ll normally take whatever we’ve got. She says she knows it’s good stuff so she’d rather it went to her shop than any of the others

Have good days everyone. If you’re heading out to enjoy a pint, get a haircut or have a wander round the shops, do let us know what it’s like

2. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

good morning!

day off as usual, but am up and about to head out to check out which charity shop is taking stuff! plus, maybe have a little mooch around them!

got a few bits and bobs to do, plus make a cake for DDs birthday tomorrow!

hope it stays warm and dry for everyone. It is 1degree here, but feels much colder !

xx

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

We have been out in the garden this morning but its a bit chilly, our caterpillars arrived in the post this morning so my 4 year olds are very excited about that.

Here everyone went back to school today so it's a normal week here with school runs etc. One of my after school children will be returning this week, they haven't been since Christmas so the younger ones are already excited about seeing them too.
    Pixie Dust

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I've had a really frustrating morning - not a bad one, just irritating. DH is in the middle of decorating a bathroom and so we have stuff everywhere (risk assessed of course). I couldn't get in to my playroom to set up until mindee arrived, because the bathroom door was in there drying (he took it off the hinges) and so I was setting up around my mindee this morning which I hate doing. Everyone, including the dog, has been under my feet all day long. Every time I wanted to put something away, someone was doing something in front of the cupboard where it needed to go. I've had lots of little jobs/admin come up all day which have needed my attention straight away and so I feel like I have just been chasing my tail. DH asked me if I was in a bad mood

Fresh start tomorrow.

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh Maza, I hate days like that! You end up all annoyed at everyone and everything! I've had it happen a few times since we very first went into lockdown with the whole family being at home since then.

The good news is that one of our sons has gone back to work today, after being at home for a year. And DH is going back 3 days from this week Hopefully it won't be long until he's back full time!

7. Likes loocyloo, Maza liked this post