It’s back to work today after a lovely week off. Although the days flew by, it does seem a long time since I last had children here. I’ve got a quieter week as some of the children are term time only, so not back until next week.

Today I’ll just have 2 children here so I can ease myself back in gently. One of them really doesn’t like being outside when it’s cold, so I’m hoping it warms up a bit. We had snow flurries on and off throughout the day yesterday, so I could do without that if I want to persuade her to go into the garden!

As the shops are opening today, I’m sending DH on a recce on the charity shops! I want to know if/when they’re taking donations so I can get rid of all the bags I’ve been storing in the boot of the car for months! I’ve got a feeling they’ll be limiting how much they can take. We’re on very good terms with the manager of one shop though and she’ll normally take whatever we’ve got. She says she knows it’s good stuff so she’d rather it went to her shop than any of the others

Have good days everyone. If you’re heading out to enjoy a pint, get a haircut or have a wander round the shops, do let us know what it’s like