Good morning Friday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good morning Friday

At least I think it’s Friday! I’ve totally lost track of the days this week.

Yesterday I had my grandson here for the day, so it was pretty much like a work day, except with extra coffee breaks and being able to drink it while it was still hot! We did lots of painting and playdough and playing in the garden. Thank goodness the weather has warmed up a little bit since the snow at the beginning of the week. While we were outside I got him to clean the toys and water the plants with the porta-shower. It kept him busy while I drank coffee. I gave him a couple of pounds for doing it, so he was happy as well!

Today I’m aiming to cross a couple of small jobs off my to-do list. I’m going to sort the freezer, tidy the cupboard under the sink and repaint the outdoor blackboard. Then that’s it. I’m going to spend the rest of the weekend relaxing and doing some craft kits that I was given for either Christmas or birthday. Then it’ll be time to get the childminding paraphernalia set up again ready for getting back to work on Monday.

Enjoy your days everyone

2. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Lol!

I woke up convinced it was Saturday!

I'm going for a walk with a friend this morning, and then this afternoon I'm hoping to get some stuff planted out ... my beans are growing like mad and can't stay in their tray for much longer!
    Then I'm going to have a lovely relaxing weekend because from Monday onwards life returns to its 'normal' general chaos of DD dancing left, right and centre! .. I've missed it, but once we're back in it, I'll miss not having to do it!

Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning!

I've just been for a run with DD. It was a very, very short run. We had only planned a short run because I am more unfit than I have ever been in my life.

Today, I need to just finish off sorting the last bits of craft resources and clean the spare room ready for Monday. I really ought to pop into town and return a top. I've got another couple of weeks left before I miss the returns deadline, but once I'm back t work I'll probably forget. It's a bit dull popping into town when the rest of the high street is closed, but then I haven't got any money to be spending in the other shops, so maybe I should go before they all reopen on Monday.

We're about to make some dough for pizzas for lunch and then I had better make a start on chores. DH is decorating upstairs, so everywhere is a mess.

I really want to order another murder mystery activity from amazon, but whilst DH and DD loved our first one, that was enough and they are not keen on doing another one. I can't justify the cost for me alone though!