Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good morning Monday

Good morning everyone.

Has anyone broken up for the Easter holidays yet? Our schools break up on Thursday and so do I. I'm looking forward to a week off, even if I am planning on spending most of the time sorting and decorating.

DH was up and out early this morning for a visit to the tip...probably the highlight of his week Going to the tip used to be a nightmare with huge queues, but since covid restrictions came in, you've had to book a time to go so it's much quieter and quicker. That's definitely a positive result of the pandemic ​

My plans this week are to finish off the Easter crafts and to spend as much time as possible in the garden. The weather forecast is for sun, so we're going to make the most of it. The children love waterplay at the moment so we're doing lots of that. It was a bit cold outside one day last week so we had warm water. It was lovely. Every time the water went cold, I topped it up again with hot

Enjoy your days. I hope you have some sunshine where ever you are.

2. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Good morning!

We broke up on Friday. I'm working this week, and looking forward to seeing some of my holiday only children that I haven't seen for sooooo long! Also planning on being outside alot. It's warm today, but very overcast with heavy looking grey clouds.

Taken DD to opticians and now need to go for a walk delivering Easter bits for people. ( the plan was to do it on the way back, but DD was 'running late' and so, in my desire to hurry her up and OUT, I totally forgot to pick up the bag of bits!

Have a good day xxx

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning.

We've painted a bunny cut out today. Mindee actually filled most of it in paint - usually he just paints the same patch over and over again, lol. We've had a tray of moonsand out too, which has been fun.

Lunch is cooked so we're going to squeeze in a quick walk before we eat. It's very windy so I didn't fancy going out earlier.

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I am off this week and have had a lovely chilled day mostly sitting in the garden reading my book! I thought I would just pop on and catch up with all the threads from the weekend.

Did you hear back from the family Maza it does sound like they may be quite challenging.

Hope you are all enjoying the sunshine .
    Pixie Dust