Good morning Friday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good morning Friday

How typical is that? It’s my day off, I was planning on having a lie in and I was wide awake at the crack of dawn! At least it’s meant I’ve had a peaceful start to the day as no one else is about yet.

I’ve got a few work related admin jobs to do today, not that I can remember what they are! They’re things that keep coming to mind and I think “oh I must remember to do that”, then promptly forget! I know one of them is to contact Ofsted about a change in people living in the house. Does anyone know which form I use? One of my sons is still registered as living here as he was a student, but he’s got his own place now so needs to be taken off the list.

When do your schools break up for Easter? Ours finish next Thursday. I know they’ll only have been back for 4 weeks, but my grandson’s ready for a break. He’s getting so tired and grumpy by the end of the week! I’m then hoping they can get through the whole of next term with no disruptions.

It’s time for another cup of coffee before I get on with my day. Enjoy whatever you’re up to today and don’t work too hard

Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I started to write a reply at lunchtime .... it's now nearly teatime! Busy day with Easter craft and playing outside.

Also had the ONS study worker come to take blood for antibody testing. Going to be interesting to see if I've acquired antibodies in 6 days!

Nothing major happening this weekend, except DS is coming back home for 4 weeks Uni hols! He's only been back 3 reeks, but seems like forever!

X

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

We had a busy day crafting and baking! I am now off for 10 days which will be nice, I am hoping to catch up with some friends over the week as the weather is supposed to be quite nice apart from that nothing else really planned. Originally I booked this week in the hope we may have had a few days away but never mind.

Loocyloo you are lucky that your DS is coming home for Easter as mine is staying at uni due to deadlines etc, would have been lovely to see him as he hasn't been home since September. I think being such a distance away (4 hours) he didn't want to travel either even though I would have happily collected him.

Our local schools finished today for Easter.

Have a good weekend everyone.
    Pixie Dust

4. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Aww Pixie, that is hard and a long time to not see your DS.

My DS is only first year, and as all his workshops etc will be shut, he might as well come home ( 2.5 hrs away ) He can do quite a bit of stuff at home, as DH has A LOT of kit in the garage, or at work!

I was hoping we might have got away after Easter, but not to be! HeyHo .... not too long now! xx

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loocyloo View Post
    Aww Pixie, that is hard and a long time to not see your DS.

My DS is only first year, and as all his workshops etc will be shut, he might as well come home ( 2.5 hrs away ) He can do quite a bit of stuff at home, as DH has A LOT of kit in the garage, or at work!

I was hoping we might have got away after Easter, but not to be! HeyHo .... not too long now! xx
    Yes hopefully not too long now.......unfortunately he didn't make it home at Christmas as he made a bubble with his brother and they had planned to travel home together for Christmas then we got put in Tier 4 so they couldn't travel. He is doing his part 2 architecture and says he needs to concentrate on his work first so he can have his career. I am super proud of his work ethic just would love to see him in person not a screen
    Pixie Dust

7. Likes loocyloo, Maza liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie dust View Post
    Yes hopefully not too long now.......unfortunately he didn't make it home at Christmas as he made a bubble with his brother and they had planned to travel home together for Christmas then we got put in Tier 4 so they couldn't travel. He is doing his part 2 architecture and says he needs to concentrate on his work first so he can have his career. I am super proud of his work ethic just would love to see him in person not a screen