We're half way through the week already. Some weeks just drag by but others speed by - this is one of the speedy ones!

The weather this week has been overcast in the morning but brightening up nicely in the afternoon. We've changed our day round - indoor activities in the morning then out into the garden once the sun comes out. I'm hoping we can do the same again today as it's really suiting the children. None of them have an afternoon nap now so we don't need to be indoors.

Yesterday we had fun with clear water beads in the water table. I don't know if you've ever tried it, but you can't see them when they're in water and the children are fascinated by them 'disappearing'! I'm always a bit wary using water beads, but none of the current children are the sort to put things in their mouths and I watch them like a hawk!

Today we're going to plant some grass seeds in pots so we can make fairy/dinosaur gardens. It's a spur of the moment activity so I'm not sure how it'll work out! I've had the grass seeds for years so I'm hoping they'll grow. Once we've (hopefully) got some pots of grass we'll add bits...I haven't decided what, but I'll have time to plan that part

Has anyone been watching Interior Design Masters? I thought it was on at the weekend so was surprised when I was flicking channels last night and saw the final was on! I've recorded it to watch this evening. I've quite enjoyed the episodes I've seen but I don't think I'd want any of them designing a space for me!

Pixie dust, did you watch Holby last night? I thought it was a bit of an anti-climax after all these months! I don't know what I expected to happen, but I think I was hoping for more.

Enjoy your days everyone. I hope you get some sun, where ever you are!