Good morning Friday s
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good morning Friday s

Here we are at the end of the week already. The days seem to have flown by this week.

How’s your week been? I’ve enjoyed being back up to full numbers and getting a good routine going. It’s been nice to be properly busy again. I haven’t enjoyed the worry over all the children have runny noses and the constant ‘is it/isn’t it covid?’ thoughts. Only one child had a slight temperature with it and luckily parents got them tested quickly and got a negative result back the next day. That put my mind at ease a bit, but I guess the uncertainty is something that’s going to be here for a while.

After my covid jab yesterday I’ve had a slight headache, but so far, nothing worse. I’m hoping it stays that way! I know someone who had theirs the day before and they feel really unwell with it. Hopefully that means it’s working well for them!

I haven’t got any major plans for today. I started some sewing last weekend so I’ll get on and do a bit more of that. I’m also going to sort out some more bits to sell. Not only do I have a lot of childminding resources, but I have a lot of stuff in general. I’m slowly working my way round the house, clearing bits out and either selling them or putting them in bags ready for when the charity shops reopen. It’s lovely to see little spaces appearing in cupboards and on shelves. And it’s lovely to see my savings pot growing. I’m never going to make enough to retire on, but I’m aiming to make enough to treat myself to a spa weekend later in the year

Have good days everyone.

2. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Have a good day Mouse, hope you continue to feel well and have a productive time!

I have got about 4 large bags of stuff for the charity shop!

We're going to try dying flowers again today ... i have bought some new 'intense' colourings ( full of e numbers! ) so they should work!

Also, as it is red nose day, and i have a few red noses, we'll be trying a red nose and spoon race, and maybe some baking to make red nose cakes! ( AKA glace cherries! ) I don't have any school runs today, so that is good!

have fun and stay safe everyone.

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning everyone.

Good luck Mouse with the selling. Are you enjoying your new sand/water table? Think that's going to be my next purchase.

I've also got a couple of bags of clothing ready to pass on to my nieces as soon as we are allowed to see people again. It will be nice to get the space back.

I think I'm going to stay and do a garden day today. I keep mentioning how I am not loving my garden at the moment for childminding purposes. I think I just need to force myself to properly spend extended periods of playtime in it like I used to do at my old place - then I will find solutions to my little garden issues.

Where do you all buy sand from these days? Argos seems the cheapest, but then amazon is so convenient...

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

The sun is shining today so I think we will mostly be out in the garden, we have some seeds to plant.

Hope you are still feeling ok after your jab yesterday Mouse. It's quite strange that every time I think about the fact that I have mine booked for next weekend I get quite emotional about it.

Maza I normally buy sand from Tescos but haven't been in there for months so I don't know if they have any in yet. We get a weekly food delivery from there so I should check and see if I can have it delivered.

Enjoy your Friday everyone.
    Pixie Dust

6. Likes Maza liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ooooo .... just had phone call .... I have my Jab tomorrow!

I think I got my last lot of sand from ebay! We've had so much fun this morning .... a big bee ( we looked it up and it might be a tree bee?! ) landed near us ... the boys thought it might be hungry, so we put one of the daffodils from inside near it, and then we spent a good half hour watching it climb in and out, collecting the pollen. We've come in for lunch, but it's still there.

8. Likes Maza liked this post
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loocyloo View Post
    Ooooo .... just had phone call .... I have my Jab tomorrow!

I think I got my last lot of sand from ebay! We've had so much fun this morning .... a big bee ( we looked it up and it might be a tree bee?! ) landed near us ... the boys thought it might be hungry, so we put one of the daffodils from inside near it, and then we spent a good half hour watching it climb in and out, collecting the pollen. We've come in for lunch, but it's still there.
    Gosh, my heart flipped - I thought you meant THE phonecall!

10. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Maza View Post
    Gosh, my heart flipped - I thought you meant THE phonecall!

Sadly, no such luck !!!

12. Likes Maza liked this post