Good morning Monday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good morning Monday

That's another weekend gone by in a flash!

Did you all have a lovely day yesterday? I had some lovely presents from my children. The one who's in our bubble came to visit, bringing coffee and cake. The son who couldn't visit sent chocolate so I'm well stocked up on sweet treats

What's everyone got planned for the week ahead? We're going to start on some Easter crafts. I've got some Easter stickers, colouring sheets, foam eggs to decorate and we'll make biscuits or rice crispy nests. Along with some Easter activities I've got planned, I think it should be enough to keep us going till the end of term. Is anyone having time off at Easter? I'm taking a week off and plan to use it for a massive sort out of my big toy shed. My aim is to downsize massively, so I'm going to be ruthless.

Did anyone watch the final of the Great Pottery Thrown Down last night? I need to find something else to watch on a Sunday night now!

2. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Afternoon. Yes thanks Mouse, we had a lovely day yesterday. DH and DD were just kind, sweet and lovely to me all day long - not that they are ever NOT those things, but they were more so yesterday, and so I really felt the love. We had a few sweet goodies too.

No, we didn't really get into the pottery show. We've just started watching Outnumbered from series 1, and DD loves Catch Phrase at the moment, so we are watching an episode of that most evenings.

We're doing the Billy Goats Gruff this week, but we haven't done anything on it today. Mindee is suddenly into lorries and so I put out our lorries, which he hasn't seen before and they have kept him entertained for ages. I had also kept a big box for him to paint, but that kept him entertained for about 3 seconds. Then we went for a massive walk and now he is in bed. We 're starting Easter next week.

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Happy Monday!

The weekend seemed to go by so quickly, yesterday I managed to have a socially distance walk with my mum who I haven't seen for a long time. My two sent cards in the post and my step daughter left some flowers at the front door. DH cooked a lovely roast and we had a lovely chilled weekend.

I haven't really thought about Easter crafts, I think it's because I am having the week before Easter off. I am really hoping to have a few days to just chill and enjoy some warmer weather but in reality we will probably be doing lots of sorting out.

Have fun today whatever you are up too!
    Pixie Dust

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Happy monday!

I went to B&M this morning; needed some childrens paint, and to stock up on snacks and bits for DD! ... I ended up buying a new childrens table and chairs for the garden! my old ones are about 10 yrs old, and very faded, and marked, and the new ones look very sturdy ( and a good price! £3/chair £6/table ) I have been looking for a while, but they are all very expensive online!

We're going to carry on with Spring this week, but slowly morph into Easter. Then a bit more Easter next week, and then lots in the week before Easter, as i'm working and will have 'housefulls' everyday! A friend reminded me about dying flowers with food dye, so that's tomorrows activity!

the sun is shining here and it all feels very cheerful ... i expect it will be grey and wet again tomorrow

xxx