Good morning Wednesday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Good morning Wednesday

Another cold start to the day. The weather doesn’t seem to be able to make up its mind whether or not it’s going to give us snow! One minute we’ve got a decent flurry then the next minute it’s all gone.

Today is my busy day with all the children here. I’ve told my grandson he can have a day off home schooling, so he’s happy! It really is impossible for him to concentrate with the little ones here and I feel bad having to tell them to be quiet. He’s only 5 so can’t be left to do the work himself, but then I can’t give him my full concentration when I’ve got small children to look after. His school hasn’t actually set much work for him to do - the odd video to watch and an ideas sheet of activities - but we’ve been working on phonics, reading and maths every day. For everything else he can join in with the younger children’s activities and I just scale them up for him. I did get a bit frustrated with it all yesterday so I thought having a break from it today would be good for all of us

So I’ve got no idea what we’re going to do today. We’re going to have a complete’go with the flow’ day

Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning!

Did your DH make something nice for your tea yesterday Mouse?

We had planned to have our favourite takeaway yesterday as it was DH's birthday. He had had a rubbish day trying to sort out his mum's banking/bills. She has let all of her bills build up and has got her finances in such a mess. She has the money, but her organisation has gone out of the window as her dementia has been kicking in. When we phoned the takeaway we learnt that it was closed on Tuesdays. We googled around and found another one - but it was disgusting! None of us enjoyed our meal at all. He had treated us to a nice bottle of wine and that was awful too. It was all so terrible it was funny. We normally put the leftovers in the fridge for lunch the next day, but we just binned it all instead.

The dog chewed two nice toys yesterday too - I don't know how he managed to sneak them past me.

We're hoping for a better day today!

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning, it's another freezing cold day here. The local school has reopened today after 2 snow days but luckily I don't have to do any school runs today as both sets of parents have said they will do the school drop off/collection due to the icy conditions. We are going to make some Valentine's pictures with some heart shapes today as today its my 3 x 4 year olds and they love crafting so I will will put it all out on the table for them to make their own creations.

Keep safe and warm everyone.
    Pixie Dust

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maza View Post
    Morning!

Did your DH make something nice for your tea yesterday Mouse?
    Cheese and onion toasties

They were actually very tasty and made a change from beans on toast!

5. Likes Pixie dust, Maza liked this post
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Cheese and onion toasties

They were actually very tasty and made a change from beans on toast!
    I love a toasties especially made by someone else .

Cold here today though isn't it typical mindee came in really happy went straight to play and he's off next week. All the good work gone.

Ds has had an easier day today with homeschooling because he did all his work he's had a couple of free lessons. I wonder if it will sink in that doing work is not bad

My valentines present has arrived. I apologise for any bad weather that's about to turn up as its a new fireplace for outside .

We don't really celebrate but I decided I needed a treat
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

More snow here!

We were outside for a good 2 hours this morning! One of mine is having a daddy day, so it was all the girls and we've had a ball outside! Playing on the slide and making snow castles with the buckets. I don't know where the time went. It was cold, but we were all snug and warm. Now watching the snowman! Think the girls are a bit tired from being outside!

Maza, that's disappointing. We were looking forward to a takeaway from our favourite place a couple of weeks ago, and it was disappointing to discover they were shut randomly!

Fussy, isn't that always the way?!!!!

Stay safe and warm everyone xx